A high performance waterproofer that enhances the performance of your cotton & polycotton gear, keeping you warmer and drier. Adds water repellency, revives breathability and reduces water absorbency without tumble drying. Designed to enhance the performance of cotton and polycotton items. Easy to use in the washing machine or by hand, non flammable and PFC free.
For Cotton & Polycotton canvas tents.
300ml / 1L.
For best results always clean tent(s) first with Nikwax SolarWash®. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing. Shake well before use.
- Erect tent OR protect working surface and lay clean item flat.
- Add 1 part product to 9 parts water and mix well*.
- Apply diluted product evenly to outside of wet or dry fabric with a brush or sponge (ensure product penetrates fabric surface). For large items apply in sections.
- As you treat the fabric, remove any surplus product with a damp cloth.
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed.
- After several minutes check for and remove surplus product with a damp cloth**.
*Use approximately 50ml of product, prior to dilution, per 3m² of fabric. The coverage is approximate and depends on the condition of the fabric being treated.
**Marks may appear on fabric if excess product is not wiped away. Test on a hidden area first.
Durable Water Repellency (DWR) will develop once the fabric is dry. Allow item(s) to dry fully before packing away.